Gram Scale - 6000 Gram / 13.2 lb Capacity
AWS® Precision Bench Gram Scale has been designed to handle a 6,000-gram (13.2-lb.) capacity and measures in 1 gram/0.1 ounce graduation. Scale features a backlit LCD display with optional auto shutoff function. Scale is capable of measuring in grams (g), kilograms (kg), ounces (oz.),...
- Ideal for achieving mixing ratios by weight
- 6,000 gram capacity scale
- 6" x 6" stainless platform
- Backlit LCD display
- Optional auto shutoff function
- 9-volt battery included
- Capacity: 6,000-gram (13.2-lb.)
- Measurement: 1 gram / 01 ounce graduation
- Modes: grams (g), kilograms (kg), ounces (oz), or pounds (lbs)
- (1) Gram Scale - 6000 Gram / 13.2 lb Capacity
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.
More than 500 entries were received in Woodcraft’s “Pour to Win” Contest, with resin artists from California and Kentucky taking the top prizes. Click here to read more and be inspired!