Gouge Grinding Jig for 82-1005 - Pro Sharpening System
The Rikon® Gouge Grinding Jig for 82-1005 - Pro Sharpening System holds woodturning gouges for sharpening bevels at consistent, repeatable angles and shape with your bench grinder and the PRO Sharpening System. Adjusts 40°, so setting bevels to grind on your tools is easy. Jig's clamp...
- For use with the 82-1005 PRO Sharpening System
- Setting bevel angles for sharpening is done by adjusting the System's Long Arm in-or-out of the base. Final adjustments can be then made by adjusting the angle of the grinding attachment with the side wing nut
- Popular "Fingernail" shaping of gouges is done by simply moving the tool left and right on the grinding wheel to increase the tool's bevel further back from the tools tip, to along the sides of the gouge
- Made of steel with large brass top tightening knob
- Adjusts 40 degrees so beveling your tools is easy
- (1) Rikon® Gouge Grinding Jig for 82-1005 - Pro Sharpening System
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.