"The Seeker 200" Video Inspection System, Model DCS200
The Seeker 200 Video Borescope Inspection System features a 2.4-inch (70mm) LCD color monitor for real-time viewing, with a 12mm (0.47) flexible camera probe that retains its configured shape for...
You May Also Like
Good Ideas Inc.
The Seeker 200 Video Borescope Inspection System features a 2.4-inch (70mm) LCD color monitor for real-time viewing, with a 12mm (0.47) flexible camera probe that retains its configured shape for inspecting hard-to-reach areas. The Seeker 200 is ideal for use in automotive maintenance, electrical repair, plumbing applications, HVAC/R and the visual inspection of otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Flexible Probe retains configured shape to suit different inspection needs
- 12mm (0.47in.) diameter Camera-tipped Probe is flexible and strong with built-in adjustable LED lighting
- Probe Length: 3.28ft. (1m)
- View findings instantaneously.
Includes: 3.28ft. (1m) Flexible Probe, Extension Tools (Mirror, Magnet, Pick-Up Hook), (1) 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Case and Instruction Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.