General Tools - "The Seeker 200" Video Inspection System, Model DCS200
The Seeker 200 Video Borescope Inspection System features a 2.4-inch (70mm) LCD color monitor for real-time viewing, with a 12mm (0.47) flexible camera probe that retains its configured shape for...
Item 847598Model LU98R012
Item 863611Model 1791801B
Item 830261Model EC-261
Item 828700Model 30-104
Item 412701Model CB18070L
Item 844705Model 39-240
Item 828739Model 50-104
Item 412562Model TH12770L
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 413445Model DCS400
Item 413444Model DCS300
The Seeker 200 Video Borescope Inspection System features a 2.4-inch (70mm) LCD color monitor for real-time viewing, with a 12mm (0.47) flexible camera probe that retains its configured shape for inspecting hard-to-reach areas. The Seeker 200 is ideal for use in automotive maintenance, electrical repair, plumbing applications, HVAC/R and the visual inspection of otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Flexible Probe retains configured shape to suit different inspection needs
- 12mm (0.47in.) diameter Camera-tipped Probe is flexible and strong with built-in adjustable LED lighting
- Probe Length: 3.28ft. (1m)
- View findings instantaneously.
Includes: 3.28ft. (1m) Flexible Probe, Extension Tools (Mirror, Magnet, Pick-Up Hook), (1) 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Case and Instruction Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.