Temperature and Humidity Data Logger, Model HT20
The General Tools HT20 Data Logger can be deployed on a job site or in key areas of a facility and left unattended for days, weeks or months. The temperature and humidity readings they make and...
You May Also Like
Good Ideas Inc.
The General Tools HT20 Data Logger can be deployed on a job site or in key areas of a facility and left unattended for days, weeks or months. The temperature and humidity readings they make and collect can be uploaded to a PC and viewed in Excel, making it easy to spot trends and unexpected excursions.
- One button starts/stops logging without a PC
- Automatically syncs to your computer's clock; no need to set date and time USB interface; no need for cables, cradles or docks
- Included interface software is used to set sampling time and hi-lo temp and RH setpoints
- Software also calculates dew point and GPP
- LCD displays real-time humidity and temperature readings and device working status
- Uploaded data logs viewable as table or graph
- One-click exporting of data logs to Excel or Word
- Water damage restoration: Units can be deployed and left in place over duration of the job to monitor the drying process
- Process control: Simpler, more cost-effective monitoring of office buildings, greenhouses, food and equipment storage facilities, wineries, freezers, shipping containers, HVAC/R installations, computer rooms, labs, libraries and museums
- Electronics manufacturing: Monitor and/or data log RH/temp to control high-voltage static discharge
- Measurement Range/Accuracy: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C) ±0.7°F (0.4°C)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution and Repeatability: ±0.2°F (0.1°C)
- Relative Humidity (RH) Measurement Range/Accuracy: 0 to 100% ±2% from 10 to 90%
- RH Measurement Resolution and Repeatability: ±0.1%
- Internal Storage Capacity: 16,000 pairs of RH & temp readings
- Power Source: 3.6V Non-rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (Type SB-AA02)
Includes: HT20 Data Logger, Battery, Windows®-compatible Software, USB Extension Cable, User's Manual and 1 Year Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.