General Tools - Single End Pin Vise Set, 4 pieces, Model S94
General Tools Single End Pin Vises are great for holding small tools such as drill bits, taps and reamers. In addition, the bodies are hollow to allow the Pin Vises to be used with long rods or...
Item 840727Model 90-150
Item 834249Model 20-152
Item 418520Model EC-142
Item 844696Model 30-109
Item 821319Model LU91M012
Item 417771Model MMG608
Item 416262Model 286515K
Item 862655Model 76-105
Item 861606Model 719400K
Item 849663Model 1792074K
General Tools Single End Pin Vises are great for holding small tools such as drill bits, taps and reamers. In addition, the bodies are hollow to allow the Pin Vises to be used with long rods or wire. Each Pin Vise features a hardened steel collet with a unique jaw capacity for use with varying tool sizes. This four piece set includes collet sizes ranging from 0” to 0.187”.
- For holding small rods, wire, drills, taps and other small tools
- Tool steel collets are hardened and grip firmly when screw chuck is tightened
- Nickel plated body is hollow to permit holding of long rods of wire
- Set of 4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.