General Tools - Relative Humidity Moisture Meter, Model MMH800
This General Tools 4-in-1 PIN/PAD Relative Humidity Moisture Meter is ideal for locating water leaks and measuring moisture content of lumber, unfinished wood, drywall, plastered walls, carpeting,...
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 413431Model MMD5NP
Item 413429Model MM1E
Item 417768Model MMD950
Item 828771Model EC-260
Item 844684Model 16-524
Item 814819Model 90-106
Item 164548Model 1791331
Item 850347Model 99-762
Item 417769Model DSMM500
This General Tools 4-in-1 PIN/PAD Relative Humidity Moisture Meter is ideal for locating water leaks and measuring moisture content of lumber, unfinished wood, drywall, plastered walls, carpeting, floors and subfloors, brick, grout, soil, paper or powders. Measurement accuracy/resolution +/-3%/0.1% with a 3/16" long pin.
- Pin-type and flat surface (non-intrusive dualpad) sensors
- Two dedicated displays: Moisture percentage, and ambient temperature plus relative humidity
- High accuracy and repeatability
- High/medium/low audible indication of moisture level
- Holds moisture level readings for convenient viewing later
- Auto diagnostic check
- Auto power off
- Battery charge indicator
- Measurement Ranges: 5 to 50% moisture(wood); 1.5 to 33% moisture (building materials)
- Moisture Measurement Accuracy: ±3%
- Moisture Measurement Resolution: 0.1%
- Pin Length: 3/16 in. (5mm)
- Temperature Measurement Range/Accuracy: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)/±2°F (±2°C)
- Humidity Measurement Range/Accuracy: 25 to 95%/±3% from 0° to 40°C
- Auto Power Off: After 3 minutes of inactivity
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 140°F (-5° to 60°C)
- Storage Humidity: 80% max
Includes : MMH800 Moisture Meter, 9V Battery, Two Sets of Extra Pins, and User's Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.