General Tools - Professional Face Frame System X1, #8561
The all-new Professional Face Frame Jig System from General Tools & Instruments allows you to create a professional production setup in just minutes for fast, precise fabrication and assembly...
You May Also Like
Item 159314Model 856
Item 159316Model 856S
Item 159315Model 856T
• Align and clamp frame components, bore pocket holes and assemble all in one setup
• Accommodates stock from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" wide and thickness adjustment from 3/4" to 1"
• Pocket-hole spacing adjustment from 3/4" to 1-1/2" for maximum joint strength
• 3/8" step-drill with stop collar, #2SQ driver bit and face frame fasteners
• Includes one adjustable Face Frame Jig and one 20" Face Frame HD T-Track
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.