Precision Vernier Caliper, Model MG6001DC
The Precision Vernier Caliper is one of the finest calipers in the General line, made to exacting tolerances for guaranteed accuracy up to .001". The extended vernier scale, etched with permanent...
The Precision Vernier Caliper is one of the finest calipers in the General line, made to exacting tolerances for guaranteed accuracy up to .001". The extended vernier scale, etched with permanent black graduations, allows for easy and precise readings. Made of hardened stainless steel with a satin chrome finish. Includes extendable depth gauge for use in slots and small holes.
- .001" accuracy
- Vernier scale is extra long for easier and more accurate readings
- Permanent black graduations
- Hardened stainless steel construction with beveled lower jaws and pointed beveled upper jaws
- Depth gauge
- Automatic thumb lock
- Conversion table on back
- Plastic case with instructions
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.