General Tools - Power Precision Screwdriver, Model 500
General Tool's Power Precision Screwdriver is ideal for ultra-delicate applications such as computer and electronics repair, hobbies and crafts. The 100+ RPM motor features forward and reverse...
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 842227Model 99-PKJ
Item 831063Model 99-315
Item 828882Model 40-101
Item 829416Model 82-118
Item 825274Model LU97R010
Item 835156Model 99-286
Item 418592Model PCCK602L2
Item 161017Model F891185C
• Super-torque drive,10+ hours of power.
• Precision bit assortment (1/8” drive)
• Phillips: #00, #0
• Slotted: 1/16”, 1/8”
• Torx: T5, T6
Applications: Electronics repair, Computer & printer repair, Office equipment repair, Small appliances repair, Hobbies, Model building, Watch & jewelry repair
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.