Power Precision Screwdriver, Model 500
General Tool's Power Precision Screwdriver is ideal for ultra-delicate applications such as computer and electronics repair, hobbies and crafts. The 100+ RPM motor features forward and reverse...
You May Also Like
General Tool's Power Precision Screwdriver is ideal for ultra-delicate applications such as computer and electronics repair, hobbies and crafts. The 100+ RPM motor features forward and reverse controls, and the quick-change chuck allows for effortless swapping between 1/8" Slotted, Phillips and Torx bits. An ergonomic handle design provides multiple grip positions to accommodate a variety of working situations.
- Super-torque drive,10+ hours of power.
- Precision bit assortment (1/8” drive)
- Phillips: #00, #0
- Slotted: 1/16”, 1/8”
- Torx: T5, T6
- Applications: Electronics repair, Computer & printer repair, Office equipment repair, Small appliances repair, Hobbies, Model building, Watch & jewelry repair
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.