General Tools - Plunger Dial Indicator, Model MG1780
The General Tool Plunger Dial Indicator offers a myriad of uses in your shop from setting up milling machines and lathes to checking the accuracy of a work piece. The highly sensitive plunger...
Item 421020Model 1886-0400
Item 421018Model 1886-0200
The General Tool Plunger Dial Indicator offers a myriad of uses in your shop from setting up milling machines and lathes to checking the accuracy of a work piece. The highly sensitive plunger detects small imperfections in your stock or machine with accuracy to .001". The 2-1/2" diameter face can be rotated for setting at any point, and includes adjustable limit indicators for marking important readings. A lug mount on the back of the Dial allows you to mount it to a magnetic base.
- Large 2-1/2" diameter dial indicator
- Continuous dial can be rotated for setting at any point
- Full 1" travel
- Revolution accumulator counter
- Direct decimal two-way reading left and right
- Adjustable limit indicators
- Lug mount
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.