General Tools - Heat Seeker Infrared Thermometer, Model IRT207
The General Tools IRT207 “Heat Seeker™” is a precision measuring device used for obtaining accurate temperatures without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and...
Item 417777Model IRTC50
Item 417778Model IRT657
Item 413447Model IRT206
Item 837604Model 63-162
Item 841060Model D0704DH
Item 416183Model S1270
Item 416152Model 118
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 857858Model 75-025
Item 850912Model 89-670
Item 846624Model LU82M014
Item 844743Model 99-021
Item 844683Model 16-510
Item 417765Model MM70D-7022KIT
The General Tools IRT207 “Heat Seeker™” is a precision measuring device used for obtaining accurate temperatures without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and measuring the invisible infrared energy naturally emitted by all objects. It offers an easy and safe way to measure surface temperatures of objects which are difficult or unsafe to contact.
The “Heat Seeker” has a rugged, ergonomic design and features a backlit LCD display with built-in laser sighting. The IRT207 has a measurement range of -4° to 604°F (-20° to 317°C) and utilizes a switchable on/off laser pointer for target location.
The practical distance-to-spot ratio of 8:1 is suitable for most consumer and commercial applications. Ideal for most applications in HVAC/R, plumbing and heating, electrical, automotive and other industrial jobs.
- 8:1 Distance-to-spot (D:S) ratio
- Rugged and ergonomic design for general purposes
- Wide measurement range
- ±2% Basic accuracy
- Backlit LCD display
- Switchable on/off laser pointer
- °F or °C selectable
- CE, RoHs, WEEE approved
- Measurement Range: -4° to 604°F (-20° to 317°C)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2% of reading or ±2°C, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±2°F (±1°C)
- Response Time: 500ms
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C), 10 to 90% RH
- Auto Power Off: After 6 sceonds of inactivity
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Storage Temperature: 14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)
- Battery Life: 16 hours
Includes: IRT207 Thermometer, 9V Battery and User’s Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.