Arch Punch Set, 7 pieces, Model 1271ST
This selection of General Tools Arch Punches are machined to close tolerances for creating precise holes in gasket material, rubber and soft metals. These industrial-quality tools are hand forged to ensure the longevity and accuracy of the cutting edge. This seven-piece set includes the...
- For punching holes in leather, rubber, gasket material and soft metals
- Inside taper for clearance
- Heat treated forged steel
- Punch Sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" and 1"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.