18 Piece Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Set, Model 80078
Sink every screw with the General Tools' 18 piece Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Set. The Ratchet Screwdriver gives you a greater amount of torque than a standard screwdriver and is perfect for...
Sink every screw with the General Tools' 18 piece Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Set. The Ratchet Screwdriver gives you a greater amount of torque than a standard screwdriver and is perfect for reaching screws in obstructed areas. The fine-tooth ratchet creates a swing radius of only five degrees making fastener removal and installation in the tightest of spaces easy. In addition, the offset handle allows for easier access to screws positioned at odd angles.
- Ratchet-drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.
- Accepts industry standard bits and socket adapters.
- Cushion grip allows for hours of comfortable use.
- Made from chrome vanadium steel.
This 18 piece set includes a wide selection of insert bits and sockets, 1/4" socket adapter, and 3-1/4" extension shaft with magnetic bit holder.
10 alloy steel bits:
- 1/4" and 3/16" Slotted
- No. 1 and No. 2 Phillips
- T15 and T20 Torx
- 1/8" and 5/32" Hex
- #1 and #2 Square Recess
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.