Wood Stain - Water Based - Natural - Quart
The most advanced interior stains on the market, General Finishes® uses only the finest ingredients to create the rich color, heavy body and longer open time that's the hallmark of these nonflammable dye/pigment blend water-based stains. Formulated to be easy to use and consistently...
The most advanced interior stains on the market, General Finishes® uses only the finest ingredients to create the rich color, heavy body and longer open time that's the hallmark of these nonflammable dye/pigment blend water-based stains. Formulated to be easy to use and consistently outperform your expectations on difficult woods like maple and pine. The rich colors enhance the beauty of the wood, while the heavy-bodied formula and longer open time make it easier to control the depth and evenness of color.
- No harsh chemicals or toxic vapors
- Easy clean up
- Outstanding performance
- Easy to use
- Color: Natural
- Size: Quart
- Type: Water based pigmented wood stain
- Interior/Exterior Use: Rated for interior use only
- Coats: 1+ coats (additional coats can deepen the color of the stain)
- Recommended Use: Furniture, millwork and cabinetry
- Application Method: Brush, roll, pad or spray
- Clean-Up: Warm, soapy water
- VOC: <185 g/L
- Coverage: 100-150 sq.ft.
- Ideal Drying Conditions: 70° F and 50% humidity, out of direct sunlight, with good air movement
- Dry Time - Touch: Raw wood - 30+ minutes; existing finish - 1+ hour
- Dry Time - Recoat: 2+ hours
- Dry Time - Recoat - Applied Over Oil Based Product: 24 hours
- (1) General Finishes - Wood Stain - Water Based - Natural - Quart
- Hint: Pre-Stain Conditioner (Natural) is the base from which all the colors are made. It can be used to enhance the beauty of the wood like a stain prior to finishing but is primarily intended to be used as a base to dilute or tint custom stain colors.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Guysville, Ohio, resident Myron “Pete” Hart not only plays the mandolin, he makes them as well. The good-humored lead singer of The Hart Brothers band, formed in 1979 with brothers Heamon “Tib” Hart and Arman “Sam” Hart, Pete is a sought-after luthier in addition to being a talented musician and vocalist.
After 21,961 de-duped entrees to the Gold Rush Sweepstakes sponsored by Woodcraft, Powermatic and Woodcraft Magazine, we have our winners list to share with you. The contest promotion ran from August 1 to September 30th, 2013 where there were 5,552 store entries and 16,409 online & mail-in entries. Winners were selected on October 10, 2013.