Prairie Wheat Gel Stain 1/2 Pint
These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint...
- This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products
- Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up
- Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do
- Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine
- Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush (no spills or splashes)
|Need help refinishing old cabinets or cabinets that are in perfectly good condition? Tired of that golden oak color|
and would like a more modern, up to date look? General Finishes Gel Stains open up a world of easy-to-attain
possibilities for revitalizing wood furniture, redecorating your home by changing the color of wood cabinets,
furniture and floors, and achieving an excellent first-time finish. These oil-based products are super easy to
use and produce a ‘hand-rubbed’ look with little effort. Just apply with a foam brush or lint-free cloth
and wipe off – heavy-bodies gel offers even flow and consistent color control. Recoat time is quick, and
sanding between coats is your choice. Use the gel topcoat for extra durability and protection.
|Many homes built in the 1980’s used stock golden oak cabinets in the kitchen and the bathroom.|
These cabinets were made with excellent quality construction and have proved very durable over
the years in your home. A couple decades have passed and you would like to bring your kitchen
or bathroom up to date with a different color combination for your cabinets or furniture.
General Finishes Gel Stain is the simple answer – and extremely affordable too!