Milk Paint - Water Based - Coral Crush - Pint
General Finishes® Milk Paint is a highly versatile, durable water-based acrylic paint that is easy to apply and simple to repair. Its innovative formulation has excellent flow and leveling properties and provides superior adhesion to raw or pre-finished wood and fiberglass. Milk Paint...
- Fast dry, water clean-up, low odor
- Made with renewable resources
- Easy to apply and durable
- Low luster sheen
- Color: Coral Crush
- Size: Pint
- Type: Water-based acrylic paint
- Interior/Exterior Use: Rated for interior and exterior use
- Coats: 2-3
- Applications: Furniture, millwork, cabinetry
- Application Method: Brush, roll, spray
- VOC: <50 g/L
- Dry Time (@70° F and 50% Humidity): 1-2 hours
- (1) General Finishes - Water Based Paint - Coral Crush - Pint
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
She calls herself “just a country girl with paint in her hair,” but furniture artist Quitta Allen is far from ordinary. Her refurbished china hutch with a stunning blend of gray, silver, gold and linen earned her a 1st place designation in the 2017 General Finishes Design Challenge in the Smashing Shades of Gray category.
Woodcraft is one of several retail sponsors for the General Finishes 2018 Design Challenge that began July 18 and will continue through August 7. Contest categories offer a wide range of opportunities to win. Find out more!
Whether you pay much attention to what the “experts” predict, color surrounds us every day. Which colors we might expect to see in 2019 interior design and home décor is anyone’s guess, but here are what a few industry experts are forecasting and how you can incorporate these trends into your home.