American Oak Gel Stain 1/2 Pint
These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint...
• This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products
• Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up
• Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do
• Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine
• Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush (no spills or splashes)
• Available in 11 colors
• Multiple coats can be used for even more color combinations
Need help refinishing old cabinets or cabinets that are in perfectly good condition? Tired of that golden oak color and would like a more modern, up to date look? General Finishes Gel Stains open up a world of easy-to-attain possibilities for revitalizing wood furniture, redecorating your home by changing the color of wood cabinets, furniture and floors, and achieving an excellent first-time finish. These oil-based products are super easy to use and produce a ‘hand-rubbed’ look with little effort. Just apply with a foam brush or lint-free cloth and wipe off – heavy-bodies gel offers even flow and consistent color control. Recoat time is quick, and sanding between coats is your choice. Use the gel topcoat for extra durability and protection.