Freud - LU91M012 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade 12" X 1" Bore 72 Tooth Thin Kerf
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5 degree negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and...
Item 821318Model LU91M010
Item 821777Model 253.072.12
Item 417737Model P12072S
Item 417740Model 236.008.12
Item 822114Model 253.096.14
Item 417736Model P10060S
Item 417738Model P08060S
Item 420740Model CM12806115A
Item 417739Model 236.006.10
- Fine finish blade for crosscutting and ripping
- Use with sliding compound miter saws
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat build up
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing
- 12" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 72 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.090 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty