Freud - LU86R008 Industrial Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter, 5/8" a
This heavy-duty thin kerf blade from Freud is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting,...
Item 842510Model LU83R008
Item 842290Model LU74R008
Item 839943Model LU88R008
Item 844296Model LU86R006M20
Item 823996Model LU84R008
Item 829406Model LU85R009
Item 840697Model LU83R015
Item 844295Model LU87R006M20
Item 834868Model LU87R012
Item 841047Model LU98R014
- Heavy-Duty Thin Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angle for fast cutting and easy feed
- Anti-Vibration Design
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 34 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.087" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty