Freud - LU80R010 Finish Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 80 Tooth Hi-ATB
This 10" Freud saw blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. Using advanced technology, Freud developed this...
Item 816352Model WW10407100
Item 825274Model LU97R010
Item 148387Model WW10401125
Item 825271Model LM74R010
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 817391Model 210.080.10
Item 943304Model DH10807125
Item 171601Model 90130501
Item 828654Model LU94M010
Item 828760Model LU86R010
This 10" Freud saw blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. Using advanced technology, Freud developed this line of saw blades that features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that practically eliminate the vibrations that resonate in standard blades. The combination of High ATB tooth design and anti-vibration slots makes this blade the ultimate finish blade. The result is a cut so smooth it eliminates the need for stabilizer or a scoring blade!
- The ultimate plywood and melamine blade for crosscutting
- Use with table, radial arm, miter, and sliding miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- New anti-vibration technology
- .126 kerf
- 5/8" arbor
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
It gives a very clean cut.
We use it to cut rail stock and door part to size.
Better than expected
The blade is everything that I expected. It gave me an exteremly fine cut on both sides of U.V Coated Birch plywood.
Exelent performance at a good price.
Provides smooth cuts on plywood.