Freud - D1006DH Diablo Hardie Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 6 teeth TCG (PCD)
The Freud Diablo Hardie blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for frequent use in fiber cement products. Use on 10" Miter Saws or Table Saws.Features:Super thin kerf reduces...
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 834230Model 12-116
Item 866186Model 72-400
Item 860068Model 99-442
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 844722Model 75-306
Item 844704Model 39-234
Item 843717Model 12-190
Item 842510Model LU83R008
Item 841047Model LU98R014
Item 837351Model D1060X
Item 829443Model D1050X
- Super thin kerf reduces dust
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Spark Eroded Triple chip grind for long cutting life
- Polycrystalline (PCD) Tipped to extend cutting life
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 6 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG) and PCD Tipped
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty