Freud - D1006DH Diablo Hardie Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 6 teeth TCG (PCD)
The Freud Diablo Hardie blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for frequent use in fiber cement products. Use on 10" Miter Saws or Table Saws.Features:Super thin kerf reduces...
Item 842617Model LM75R010
Item 828756Model LU89M010
Item 828754Model LM71M010
Item 828653Model LU90M010
Item 131605Model PAR MPLAM 064
Item 130702Model PAR JAT024
Item 840668Model SD308
Item 574993Model 574993
Item 427368Model 1012
Item 840806Model D1080N
- Super thin kerf reduces dust
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Spark Eroded Triple chip grind for long cutting life
- Polycrystalline (PCD) Tipped to extend cutting life
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 6 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG) and PCD Tipped
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty