Freud - D0840X Diablo Finishing Blade, 8-1/4" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 40 teeth ATB
The Freud Diablo blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for cutting wood and wood composites. Use on 8-1/4" circular saws.Features:Super thin kerf for ease of feed and...
Item 843776Model D0840S
Item 842122Model LU86R008
Item 838115Model P408
Item 823996Model LU84R008
Item 843775Model D0770F
Item 840953Model 77-202
Item 839943Model LU88R008
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 837351Model D1060X
Item 828876Model 38-522
Item 829443Model D1050X
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Triple chip grind for long life and durability
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 8-1/4" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 40 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel Tooth (ATB) design
- 0.094" kerf
- Max RPM: 9000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty