Freud - D0748F Diablo Steel Demon Ferrous Cutting Blade, 7-1/4" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 48 teeth TCG
The Freud Diablo Steel Demon blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for cutting ferrous metals (mild steel only), steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, EMT Conduit, channel and...
Item 843773Model D0756F
Item 843775Model D0770F
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 843771Model D0738F
Item 841060Model D0704DH
Item 829442Model D0840X
Item 829446Model D1296N
Item 840806Model D1080N
Item 821317Model LU91M008
Item 840176Model D1296L
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Triple chip grind for long life and durability
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 7-1/4" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 48 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty