Freud - 99-861 Adjustable Tenon Double-Sided Door Cutter Ogee Profile Router Bit
Making double-sided doors has never been easier! Set contains Premier Adjustable Quarter Round Rail and Stile Bits with upper and lower profile cutters to mill tenons of any length! Simply remove...
Item 150680Model 99-863
Item 150678Model 99-860
Item 150681Model 99-864
Item 845352Model 99-764
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 150682Model 54-760
Item 838514Model 99-061
Item 828798Model 99-291
Item 837613Model 99-060
Item 828919Model 99-050
- Premier Adj Rail & Stile bits allows for double profile doors with variable thicknesses & long tenon
- Perfect matching profile on all doors because it's the same set of router bits
- Perfect matching profile on all doors because it's the same set of router bits.
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.