99-760 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Bit Set Round Profile 1/2" Shank
2pc rail&stile bit set. Carbide tipped. Anti-kickback router bits. Computer balanced. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwoods. Use on table mounted portable routers....
You May Also Like
- Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
- Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
- Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.