Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Bit Set Round Profile 1/2" Shank
The Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Bit Set, Round Profile 1/2" Shank is carbide tipped and computer balanced. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwoods. Use on table mounted portable routers. 1/2" shank.Two router bits that create any door in...
- Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
- Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
- Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud Premier Adjustable Rail and Stile Set Review
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
Problem Solving Products: Issue 33
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.
99-764 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Bevel Profile 1/2" ShankItem 845352
99-290 One Piece Stile And Rail Router Bit Quarter Round 1/2" ShankItem 828921
99-291 One Piece Stile And Rail Router Bit Ogee 1/2" ShankItem 828798
99-293 One Piece Stile And Rail Router Bit Classic Bead 1/2" ShankItem 833472
99-060 Rail And Stile Router Bit Cove And Bead 1/2" ShankItem 837613
99-062 Rail And Stile Router Bit Groove 1/2" ShankItem 844660
99-061 Rail And Stile Router Bit Ogee 1/2" ShankItem 838514
54-760 Adjustable Tenon Glass Panel Door Cutter Router BitItem 150682
Round Stile and Rail Door Router Bit Set - 1/2" SH - 1-5/8" OD x 1" CL - 2 PieceItem 150803
99-050 Window Sash Rail Router Bit 1/2" Shank 1-25/64" CLItem 828919