Freud - 99-760 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Bit Set Round Profile 1/2" Shank
2pc rail&stile bit set. Carbide tipped. Anti-kickback router bits. Computer balanced. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwoods. Use on table mounted portable routers....
Item 150676Model 99-761
Item 850347Model 99-762
Item 150677Model 99-763
Item 845352Model 99-764
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 150682Model 54-760
Item 825745Model 99-036
Item 820322Model 891.501.11
Item 813830Model 6006
Item 852901Model 99-862
Item 150683Model 94-150
Item 863613Model 1791258B
Item 844565Model 99-039
Item 828725Model 40-102
Item 412656Model CB15057L
Item 828921Model 99-290
- Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
- Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
- Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.