Freud - 99-516 Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Router Bit Bevel 1/2" Shank
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top...
Item 828932Model 99-511
Item 828933Model 99-515
Item 24F36Model 5952
Item 844662Model 99-512
Item 828878Model 38-614
Item 04F51Model 691
Item 844663Model 99-522
Item 834295Model 99-519
Item 828725Model 40-102
Item 828801Model 99-520
Item 405833Model 5900B
Item 840716Model 99-521
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock; Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Cut Height: 1/2"
- Overall Height: 2-1/2"
- Small Diameter = 1-1/4"
- Minor Height = 5/32"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Articles & Blogs
The Woodcraft Magazine June/July Issue #47 is available on-line, at your local Woodcraft store, or favorite newsstand starting Tuesday, May 29th, 2012. Featuring 4 projects, 5 Tools & Techniques, 2 Hot New Tools, 3 Tips & Tricks, and many other woodworking related topics that belong in your woodworking library. Each of the projects in this issue, as with every Woodcraft Magazine issue, comes with a Convenience-Plus Buying Guide, Cut List and in-depth explanation with detailed layout instructions.