Freud - 99-039 Adjustable Finger Joint Router Bit 1/2" Shank
Freud's Variable Height Finger Joint Router Bit is adjustable to produce finger joints up to 1-25/32" thick.Ideal for joining wood edge-to-edge or end-to-end, because the joint produced is stronger...
Item 828791Model 99-037
Item 822175Model 800.606.11
Item 825745Model 99-036
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 831270Model 99-038
Item 840958Model 36-122
Item 828796Model 99-281
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 420747Model FJ08242
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 847463Model PCS31230-TGP252
Item 828915Model 99-017
Freud's Variable Height Finger Joint Router Bit is adjustable to produce finger joints up to 1-25/32" thick.
- Ideal for joining wood edge-to-edge or end-to-end, because the joint produced is stronger than the wood itself.
- Replacement cutters available and uses arbor #60-152 (sold separately, item #844103).
- Allows you complete freedom when producing finger joints.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty