99-039 Adjustable Finger Joint Router Bit 1/2" Shank
Freud's Variable Height Finger Joint Router Bit is adjustable to produce finger joints up to 1-25/32" thick.Ideal for joining wood edge-to-edge or end-to-end, because the joint produced is stronger...
You May Also Like
Freud's Variable Height Finger Joint Router Bit is adjustable to produce finger joints up to 1-25/32" thick.
- Ideal for joining wood edge-to-edge or end-to-end, because the joint produced is stronger than the wood itself.
- Replacement cutters available and uses arbor #60-152 (sold separately, item #844103).
- Allows you complete freedom when producing finger joints.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty