18 Gauge 1-1/4" Brad Nailer, PBR32
Hold your small woodworking project together or add the finishing touch to a larger project with the Freeman Straight 1-1/4" Brad Nailer. Its lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable...
You May Also Like
Hold your small woodworking project together or add the finishing touch to a larger project with the Freeman Straight 1-1/4" Brad Nailer. Its lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face make it a pleasure to use. Ideal for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, crafts, and hobbies.
- Collation Type: glue, tape
- Operating Pressure: 60 to 100 psi
- Fastener Gauge Range: 18 gauge
- Uses strip style magazines
- Magazine Capacity: 100 pcs
- Fastener Length Range: 3/8" to 1-1/4"
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.25" x 7.5"
- Tool Weight : 2-1/4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 2-3/4 lbs
The Freeman18 Gauge Brad Nailer includes safety glasses, oil, wrenches, and owner's manual.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.