Freeman - 16 Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer, Model PFN64
The Freeman straight finish nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your work area. Its no-mar tip protects sensitive...
Item 845005Model PFN1564
Item 417094Model SFN64
Item 842142Model FN250C
Item 418411Model D51276K
Item 415926Model PBR32Q
Item 836278Model P635
Item 836086Model P645
• Collation Type: Glue, Tape
• Operating Pressure: 70 to 110 psi
• Fastener Gauge Range: 16 Gauge
• Uses Strip style magazines
• Fastener Length Range: 1" to 2-1/2"
• Dimensions: 12" x 3" x 11.5"
• Tool Weight: 4 Lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs
The Freeman16 Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer includes reversible belt hook, wrenches, safety glasses, oil, and owners manual.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.