Sarge - Force - Multi-Tool, Black
Introducing a multi-tool that will fit any task or trade, the Force - Multi-Tool from Sarge is equipped with 14 tools so that you can tackle any task at hand with one easy to use tool. Unlike a...
Items You May Need
Item 416229Model C5899CP
Item 416230Model C5799CP
Item 420827Model D055210
Item 420826Model D055205
Item 420825Model D055201
- 14 tools: Spring-loaded needle nose pliers, traditional pliers, hardened steel wire cutters, wire strippers, saw, awl, can opener, bottle opener, wood/metal file, phillips screwdriver, flat-head screwdriver, small flat-head screwdriver, knife blade and fish hook remover
- Tools lock into place
- Steel: 420 stainless
- Open: 5-7/8"
- Closed: 4-1/8"
- Handle: Black anodized aluminum
- Sheath: Black molded nylon
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Sarge offers a credit or exchange of items. Sarge requires a RGA (Return Authorization number) to be issued from Woodcraft Customer Service department prior to return. Replacements are sent out after return is received. After 30 days, contact Sarge Customer Service at 800-454-7448.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Sarge Knives has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all items for credit or exchange. Sarge warranties their products due to factory defect or shipping damage. Their warranty excludes normal wear and tear of the product.