Fisch - Wave Cutter Forstner Bit, 2-1/8" CD x 1/4" SH x 3-1/2" OAL, Hex Shank
Buy this 2-1/8” D, 1/4” Hex SH, 3-1/2” OAL Wave Cutter bit. The FISCH Wave Cutter is a high performance, next generation Forstner Bit and is truly the world’s best. Designed with the patented “Wave...
Item 416356Model FSB-094739
Item 416364Model FSB-094814
Item 416360Model FSB-094777
Item 416354Model FSB-094715
Item 416365Model FSB-094821
Item 416363Model FSB-094807
Item 416355Model FSB-094722
Item 416358Model FSB-094753
Item 416357Model FSB-094746
Manufactured from forged and heat-treated steel, its unique non-clogging design allows you to drill precise holes quickly without burning, while helping to increase the overall life of the bit. Drills smooth and precise holes in soft woods, hard woods & laminates with 25% less power required. Designed for the professional trade and can be used in portable power drills and stationary boring machines.
• Has a center point, two cutters, two spurs, and a 1/4” hex shank.
• Made from forged and heat-treated steel
• Non-clogging design
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.