Fireplace & Mantel Ideas, 2nd edition
Fireplace & Mantel Ideas, 2nd EditionBy John Lewman Learn from dozens of photos of custom sketched and hand-carved classical masterpieces. Review the complete designs you can build and finish...
Fireplace & Mantel Ideas, 2nd Edition
By John Lewman
Learn from dozens of photos of custom sketched and hand-carved classical masterpieces. Review the complete designs you can build and finish yourself. Choosing the fireplace mantel that's right for your home is easy with this comprehensive, easy-to-read design and installation guide.
Look inside for two new step-by-step instructions on:
- Carving a Rustic Mantel with woodcarving tools
- Building a Classic Fireplace Mantel using general woodworking skills and tools
Inside Fireplace & Mantel Ideas, Second Edition by John Lewman, you'll find an amazing selection of classic fireplace mantel designs including:
- English Traditional
- Country French
- Art Nouveau
- Classical French
- And more!
You'll find completely updated and revised standards and specs on the newest innovations in fireplace technology, to help you build and install the mantel of your dreams. Dimensioned original drawings, full-color photos and detailed close-ups will add depth and realism to your creative planning.
In addition, you'll enjoy reviewing the latest installation details for the EPA-approved and energy efficient Rumford fireplace.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.