Finnish Birch Plywood - 5/32" (4 mm) x 24" x 30"
This 100% Finnish birch multi-ply plywood is lightweight, yet has superior strength and durability characteristics which make it useful for a variety of woodworking applications, including drawer sides and bottoms, scrollsaw projects, or in jigs and fixtures. Multiple-ply edges can be...
- Superior strength
- Constructed using exterior glue, can be used for outdoor projects with an appropriate outdoor finish
- Excellent for drawer sides and bottoms
- Use for scroll saw projects
- Build jigs and fixtures
- Thickness: 5/32"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 30"
- 5/32" Finnish Birch Plywood has 3 plies
- All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized
- (1) Finnish Birch Plywood 5/32" x 24" x 30"
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project. Plywood sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/4" of size listed.
Nice smooth grain without imperfctions
Was the perfect size and finish
Rebuilt skin of an exterior door.