Finnish Birch Plywood - 5/32" (4 mm) x 12" x 30"
This 100% Finnish birch multi-ply plywood is lightweight, yet has superior strength and durability characteristics which make it useful for a variety of woodworking applications, including drawer sides and bottoms, scrollsaw projects, or in jigs and fixtures. Multiple-ply edges can be...
- Superior strength
- Constructed using exterior glue, can be used for outdoor projects with an appropriate outdoor finish
- Excellent for drawer sides and bottoms
- Use for scroll saw projects
- Build jigs and fixtures
- Thickness: 5/32"
- Width: 12"
- Length: 30"
- 5/32" Finnish Birch Plywood has 3 plies
- All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized
- (1) Finnish Birch Plywood 5/32" x 12" x 30"
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project. Plywood sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/4" of size listed.
Articles & Blogs
In this months Woodcraft catalog, July 2012 edition is a special layout showing hundreds of wood species. With varieties from Ash to Zebrawood in styles of bandings to veneers, now is the time for you to benefit from this special offering with savings up to 60% off. You will also find these savings at your local Woodcraft store and online.
would buy again
Can't get 5/32 locally and need for propeller blades for a whirly gig I am building, enough to make a bunch of them.