Finnish Birch Plywood - 1/2" x 12" x 30"
This 100% Finnish birch multi-ply plywood is lightweight, yet has superior strength and durability characteristics which make it useful for a variety of woodworking applications, including drawer sides and bottoms, scrollsaw projects, or in jigs and fixtures. Multiple-ply edges can be...
- Superior strength
- Constructed using exterior glue, can be used for outdoor projects with an appropriate outdoor finish
- Excellent for drawer sides and bottoms
- Use for scroll saw projects
- Build jigs and fixtures
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Width: 12"
- Length: 30"
- 1/2" Finnish Birch Plywood has 9 plies
- All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized
- (1) Finnish Birch Plywood 1/2" x 12" x 30"
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project. Plywood sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/4" of size listed.
Articles & Blogs
As part of our Mother’s Day series, we will introduce you to several superstar moms (and grandmothers!) who combine their love of family with their love of woodworking. Meet Denise Kerch, who has made more than 125 corn hole sets with the tools she inherited from her father.