Sauers - Figured Sycamore, Quartersawn 4'X8' Veneer Sheet, 3M PSA Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Figured Sycamore all natural wood veneer by Sauers Veneers Co. will give you beautiful results. Regardless if you're a hobbyist or a furniture maker, you will be delighted with the results....
Item 404394Model MKOR-QC-PSA
Item 404384Model FIGMPL-QC-PSA
Item 404393Model MKOR-QCFIG-PSA
Item 404378Model CHRY-QC-FIG-PSA
Item 404415Model WLNT-QC-PSA
Item 404422Model FLKOAK-QC-PSA
Item 404357Model ANIG-QC-PSA
Item 404383Model FIGMPL-FC-PSA
Item 404372Model BNGA-QC-PSA
Item 404396Model MPL-QC-PSA
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced lines
- Consistent color
- Flexible, so it's easy to apply
Shipping / Billing Information
This is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
In our travels to Boston’s New England Home Show, we came across the Woodrow Instrument Company which is located in Southern Appalachian in western North Carolina at the Grove Arcade in downtown Asheville. The Woodrow Company was named after master woodworker, Woodrow Branscombe from Jacksonville Florida. Dan studied under Woodrow for a few years, developing the Appalachian instruments in Woodrow’s shop. Before passing, Woodrow worked in his woodshop into his early 90′s. Woodrow grew up during the depression and being from the old school, he would use every scrap of wood including making projects from pallet wood. Dan said, “The major lesson I learned from Woodrow was his patience working with wood and products, learning how elements react with each other and how to manipulate those elements to make them work together.” Dan remarked, “You can’t buy that lesson in any school!”