Festool - Festool LS 130 EQ Linear Sander
Festool's Duplex LS 130 EQ linear sander makes detail sanding faster, easier, and cleaner. Rabbets, edges, and profiles are best sanded by a linear motion. Until now, the only tool that could do...
Items You May Need
Item 499058Model 499058
Item 412114Model MD-00028
Item 409514Model MD-00476
Item 412231Model MD-00414
Item 149680Model Plan 19
Item 571897Model 571897
Item 571823Model 571823
Item 574993Model 574993
Item 201228Model 201228
Item 571782Model 571782
Item 853094Model ROS65VC-6
Item 575060Model 575060
- Ergonomics - The LS 130 was designed to fit snugly in your hand for ease of maneuverability, requiring less energy and making your work easier
- Lockable Trigger - Lockable trigger allows you to concentrate on sanding rather than operating the trigger.
- Gear-Driven - High-torque, gear-driven sanding power for strong abrasion ability
- Variable Speed Control - Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Integrated Dust Extraction - Pads are designed to efficiently channel dust through the rear port
- 3X Faster - Powers through detail sanding 3x faster hand-sanding, eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- Power Consumption: 260 watts / 2.2 amps 120 v AC
- Pad Size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4”
- Speed: 4,000-6,000 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 5/32”
- Weight: 3.9lbs.