LS 130 EQ Linear Sander
Purchase this tool with any Festool CT Dust Extractor or MFT and SAVE 10% on the Dust Extractor or MFT!
You May Also Like
Festool''s Duplex LS 130 EQ linear sander makes detail sanding faster, easier, and cleaner. Rabbets, edges, and profiles are best sanded by a linear motion. Until now, the only tool that could do that was your hand, and there is no dust extraction when sanding by hand. But the LS 130 linear sander powers through detail sanding faster, more efficiently, and without the fatigue. As common as these jobs are, the LS 130 is sure to provide major savings in time and effort.Includes: LS 130 EQ Sander, Abrasive Sheet, 90 Degree Pad, Plug-it Power Cord, StickFix Sanding Pad - Flat, SYS 1 T-LOC SystainerFeatures
- Ergonomics - The LS 130 was designed to fit snugly in your hand for ease of maneuverability, requiring less energy and making your work easier
- Lockable Trigger - Lockable trigger allows you to concentrate on sanding rather than operating the trigger.
- Gear-Driven - High-torque, gear-driven sanding power for strong abrasion ability
- Variable Speed Control - Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Integrated Dust Extraction - Pads are designed to efficiently channel dust through the rear port
- 3X Faster - Powers through detail sanding 3x faster hand-sanding, eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- Power Consumption: 260 watts / 2.2 amps 120 v AC
- Pad Size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4”
- Speed: 4,000-6,000 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 5/32”
- Weight: 3.9lbs.