LEX 185 Sander
Purchase this tool with any Festool CT Dust Extractor or MFT and SAVE 10% on the Dust Extractor or MFT!
When it comes to large surface sanding, bigger is better. The Festool LEX 2 185/7 Sander is big all over - big pad, big stroke, big power, and big on longevity. The compressed air family of sanders includes our longest lasting sanders with vane motors and few wear parts. The balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort while formed for an ergonomic fit in your hand with rubberized top grip cap.
- Air-driven sanders offer greater longevity, less noise, and less vibration than electric sanders especially for production environments
- Unique 3-in-1 air hose system provides drive air, dust extraction, and exhaust through one connection point
- Jetstream dust extraction for cleaner work piece and work environment and up to 30% longer abrasive life
- StickFix fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life
- Pad brake stops the pad quickly so you can worry less about damaging your freshly finished work piece when setting your tool down
- Dead-man switch for effortless operation and positive control
- Sanding stroke ideal for rapid stock removal and intermediate fine sanding
- 7" sanding pad covers large surfaces efficiently and easily
- Air consumption at rated load: 14 CFM
- Flow Pressure: 87 psi
- Pad Diameter: 7-1/4" (185mm)
- Sanding Stroke: 9/32" (7mm)
- Strokes per Minute: 16000 max.
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6kg)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Power Tools and Selected Other Items:As part of their 30-day money back guarantee, Festool accepts returns of power tools and selected other items (items with a Festool serial number) for a period of 30 days after receipt. Customer must contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance before returning item.
Item must be in complete, unused, resalable condition. Customer is responsible for return freight. Return subject to a 15% restocking fee. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Festool (Tooltechnic) warranties their items against manufacturers defects for 3 years on power, air and cordless tools. If you have a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for assistance.