Kutzall - Extreme Taper Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Very Coarse (1/8" x 7/8")
When you need to remove material in hurry but still require precise control, there are no better tools for the job than Kutzall Extreme Burrs. The 1/8"-shaft Extreme Taper Burrs come equipped with...
You May Also Like
Item 163011Model TX-14-EC
Item 163009Model TX-34C
Item 162985Model BNX-18-EC
Item 163008Model TX-14C
Note: Diameter and head length dimensions on Kutzall burrs are base dimensions. The coatings add approximately .060" - .160".
- The most popular and perhaps the most versatile shape
- Use for outside shaping, and rounding edges
- Make concave cuts and undercuts
- Create fine details and access hard-to-reach areas
- Head diameter: 1/8" x 7/8"
- Grit: very coarse