Emerald Edition TS 55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Saw with 55" Rail
Limited Availability – While Supplies Last! Celebrate Festool’s 20th anniversary with the TS55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Saw with 55" rail in a blue Festool Systainer with emerald green logo T-LOC. And, as a special bonus, each Emerald Edition TS 55 comes with a 28-tooth saw blade, a $61...
This kit includes the following items:
- Emerald Edition TS 55 REQ-F Plunge Cut Saw - No Rail
- Festool 55" Guide Rail
- Guide Rail Precision – With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cutline. It’s really that easy.
- Splinter-free – Cutting Splinter Guards on both sides of the blade ensures that you’ll make zero tear-out cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste.
- Take the tool to work – replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You’ll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
- Electronic variable-speed control automatically maintains a constant blade speed under load
- Soft start and automatic idle cut down on operator fatigue and noise
- Blade lock makes blade changing easy
- Spring-loaded riving knife retracts automatically for added safety
- Rotating dust port keeps hose out of the way
- 3-bearing motor for smoother operation
- Power consumption: 1,200 watts
- Saw weight: 9.92 lbs.
- Cutting depth: 0" - 2-1/8"
- Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16"
- Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" ID, 1-7/16" OD
- Angular range: -1° to 47 °