Item 576688Model 576688
Festool - Emerald Edition TS 55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Saw with 55" Rail
Out of Stock
This kit includes the following items:
- Emerald Edition TS 55 REQ-F Plunge Cut Saw - No Rail
- Festool 55" Guide Rail
Item 576011Model 576011
Item 576012Model 576012
Item 201359Model 201359
Limited Availability – While Supplies Last! Celebrate Festool’s 20th anniversary with the TS55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Saw with 55" rail in a blue Festool Systainer with emerald green logo T-LOC. And, as a special bonus, each Emerald Edition TS 55 comes with a 28-tooth saw blade, a $61 value.
The Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS Plunge Cut Saw is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, it should be compared to the most advanced table saws, mitersaws, or panel saws available. The saw’s incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use deliver precision cutting like nothing else. It is equally at home in high-end cabinet shops and the most challenging remodeling sites. Packed with time-saving features you’ve come to expect from Festool, the TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS features a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, micro-adjustable depth controls, plus a host of other time-saving enhancements.
Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS includes: TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Saw, T-LOC Systainer SYS 4 Storage Box, 48-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, 55" Guide Rail, Limit Stop, and Chip Deflector.
- Guide Rail Precision – With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cutline. It’s really that easy.
- Splinter-free – Cutting Splinter Guards on both sides of the blade ensures that you’ll make zero tear-out cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste.
- Take the tool to work – replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You’ll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
- Electronic variable-speed control automatically maintains a constant blade speed under load
- Soft start and automatic idle cut down on operator fatigue and noise
- Blade lock makes blade changing easy
- Spring-loaded riving knife retracts automatically for added safety
- Rotating dust port keeps hose out of the way
- 3-bearing motor for smoother operation
- Power consumption: 1,200 watts
- Saw weight: 9.92 lbs.
- Cutting depth: 0" - 2-1/8"
- Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16"
- Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" ID, 1-7/16" OD
- Angular range: -1° to 47 °