Limited Availability – While Supplies Last! Celebrate Festool’s 20th anniversary with the DF 500 Q Set Domino Joiner in a blue Festool Systainer with emerald green logo T-LOC. And, as a special bonus, each Emerald Edition DF 500 Q Set comes with D6, D8, and D10 cutters, a $136 value.
You can make flawless mortises every single time, thanks to the Festool DF 500 Domino joining system! Joining no longer has to be a slow, difficult process. The Domino Joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, utilizes a patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing to make flawless mortises. Powerful 420 watt motor drives the cutter spindle at 23,400 RPM. Precise positioning and accurate mortising with the viewing window.
Use 1 of 3 mortise width adjustments for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; it is easy to adjust while the jointer is operating. Cut long mortises in an instant, thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement without kickback. 11/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool’s vacuum systems. Retractable stop pins for quick and precise positioning of the initial Domino tenon on both workpieces. Five catch positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees, as well as infinitely variable mortising angles from 0 to 90 degrees.
Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 16mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 40mm. Quick, precise adjustment for 5 different mortising depths. Robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results. Works on everything from face frames and workpieces as small as 1" x 5/8", to large projects and heavy furniture. Uses pre-fabricated, solid beech Domino tenons for superior strength.
Includes DF 500, Cross Stop, Open Ended Spanner (WAF 8), Trim Stop, 5mm (7/32") Cutter, and SYS 2 T-LOC Systainer.Features
- Stronger than doweling or biscuits
- More than twice as much gluing surface as biscuits
- Positive lateral alignment from reference tenon
- Oversize fence makes alignment easy
- Unique shape makes Domino tenons 100% rotation proof
- Power Consumption: 420 watt
- Maximum Routing Depth: 1/16" (28mm)
- Routing Height Adjustment: 1/8" to 1-3/16" (5mm to 30mm)
- Depth stop for routing: 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 28mm
- Domino Slot Cutter Diameter: 4mm (3/16"), 5mm (1/8"), 6mm (1/4"), 8mm (5/16") or 10mm (3/8")
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 1-1/16"
- Weight: 7.05 lbs.