Item 576690Model 576690
Festool - Emerald Edition Carvex PS 420 EBQ Plus Barrel Grip Jigsaw
Out of Stock
Item 561593Model 561593
Item 561608Model 561608
Item 575682Model 575682
Item 575685Model 575685
Item 576689Model 576689
Item 576688Model 576688
Limited Availability – While Supplies Last! Celebrate Festool’s 20th anniversary with the PS 420 EBQ Plus Barrel Grip Jigsaw in a blue Festool Systainer with emerald green logo T-LOC. And, as a special bonus, each Emerald Edition PS 420 comes with a Jigsaw Blade Assortment Pack, a $50 value.
Festool Carvex 420 EBQ Series Jigsaws is armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex Jigsaws will surpass all expectations. Challenge any scribe line and curve with ease, thanks to the fully automatic blade guidance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. The Carvex Jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application. Perfect visibility of the cutline is boosted by the 4-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
Includes PS 420, two (2) Saw Blades, Splinter Guard and SYS 1 T-LOC Systainer.
- Triple Blade Guidance: Festool’s patented triple blade guidance system prevents the blade deflection traditionally experienced when using a jigsaw. With the new Carvex Jigsaws, the carbide guidance adjustment is completely automatic and tool-free.
- Splinter Free Cuts: Festool’s jigsaws utilize zero-clearance splinter guards that produce cuts virtually free of chips and tear-out, even when using a more aggressive blade in thin veneer plywood or melamine.
- Stroboscopic LED Lights: Four bright, white LEDs surround the blade on all sides, so there are no shadows from the blade that might make it difficult to distinguish your cutline. These LEDs will synchronize with the oscillation of the blade so that the blade appears to be moving very slowly.
- Superior Dust Extraction: The lack of sawdust also improves your ability to guide the saw. A blower clears the path in front of the jigsaw in the event that you’re not using dust extraction.
- Safety First: The Carvex Jigsaw has an integrated blade brake and blade guard. The brake ensures that the blade comes to a stop extremely quickly once the jigsaw is turned off – a great safety feature. A metal blade guard is designed to keep objects from getting too close to the blade, again for safety.
- Multi Base Versatility never before seen in jigsaws with tool-free base change system. Flip the base release lever in seconds to switch between multiple task-specific bases available for the Carvex. Each of these bases is designed to give you astonishing results and versatility.
- Motor: 400 Watt, 4-1/2 Amp, EC TEC Brushless
- Blades: Standard T-Shank
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Stroke Adjustment: Four Positions
- Stroke Speed: 1,500-3,800 SPM
- Max Cut, Wood: 4-3/4"
- Max Cut, Nonferrous Metals: 3/4"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years