El Grande/ Churchill/ Cambridge Bushings
Bushings for making either a El Grande, Churchill, or Cambridge pen kits. Fits Woodcraft professional pen turning mandrels and standard pen maker's mandrels.Precision machined to eliminate...
- Precision machined to eliminate off-center turning
- Long lasting steel construction
- Fits Woodcraft professional or standard pen maker's mandrels
- Includes all needed bushings for El Grande and Churchill pens
- Project kits, blanks and drill bits sold separately
Instructions / MSDS
These bushings are for the same tube dimensions as those for the Olympian Elite2 pens. I really like that pen style, but the bushings that are normally sold for it are lighter. I have found these heavier bushings lead to less wobble on the mandrel rod and turn more consistent pen blanks.
Works as intended, good quality
After ordering the bushings I found the the pair for the CAP would not fit in to the tubes. Another set was sent to me and they did not fit either. Then a third set was sent to me that was completely different, different steel, different color, different finish and different quality.The third set fit just fine.