Double-faced Tape, 2" x 36 Yds.
Many woodworking operations require temporarily fastening things together in a way that allows harm-free detachment. That’s where pressure sensitive double-faced tape rolls to the rescue. You can use it to attach templates to workpieces for pattern-routing and to secure workpieces to...
- Strong enough to hold multiple pieces while sawing
- Thin enough that it does not clog or dull cutting blades
- Far less messy than liquid and spray adhesives
- Super-strong tape
- Pressure sensitive, cloth-backed, double-sided adhesive tape
- 2" wide by 36 yards long
- Similar thickness to masking tape
- Double-sided adhesive tapes perform best when applied to a dry surface that is both smooth and flat.