Donjer - Bright Red Flocking Adhesive 8 oz
DonJer Suede-Tex undercoat adhesive can be brushed, sprayed or rolled onto the area to be coated. DonJer Suede-Tex and Soft Flock Flocking fibers are precision cut flocking fibers, available in a...
- Save money - Use inexpensive pieces of wood and cover them with Suede-Tex flocking fibers
- Toys - Suede-Tex flocking fibers are non-toxic once they have dried
- Gun Cases - Flock butt rest; barrel rest
- 3 ounces covers about 15 square feet, 1 pound about 75 square feet
- Be color coordinated to complement Suede-Tex fibers
Instructions / MSDS
Update to review
I contacted supplier DonJer who told me that their chemist had used an alternate resin which they thought would be causing the odor. The cans are not date coded so no way to tell.They happily replaced the adhesive but no way of telling if it is the "good version" without testing. My daughter in law is trying to get the odor from the gold and silver jewelry left in the box using cat litter. What a disaster!
Just what I needed
Used in a jewelry box. turned out great.
Very easy to use
Make sure to mix the adhesive well before using.