Domino XL Joiner - DF 700 in Systainer³
When it comes to power tools, size matters! The Festool® Domino XL is bigger and stronger than the original, with an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you can quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors and gates, or construct the most durable of tables and beds. No job is...
When it comes to power tools, size matters! The Festool® Domino XL is bigger and stronger than the original, with an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you can quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors and gates, or construct the most durable of tables and beds. No job is too large for the Domino XL. Festool’s patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing allow you to make flawless mortises every single time. The 1-1/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool’s vacuum systems.
Remember Festool’s Mantra: Faster – Easier – Smarter. That’s precisely why Festool engineered the Domino XL to be light enough and nimble enough for use anywhere in the shop or the jobsite reducing your setup time while providing a means to simply and effectively produce full-sized mortise-and-tenon joints.
- Build solid and durable mortise and tenon joints in a fraction of the time it takes with traditional methods or stationary equipment
- Precision placement of solid hardwood tenons guarantees not only a perfect fit but a finished product that will last for generations.
- Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2" in length for large scale projects
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time without kickback
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; easy to adjust while the jointer is operating
- Precise adjustment mortising depths from 15 – 70 mm and a robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results
- Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating the mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 mm
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement
- Six retractable stop pins enable quick and exact duplication positioning on both workpieces
- Motor: 720 Watts
- Cutting Spindle Speed: 21,000 RPM
- Routing Depth: 15-70 mm (19/32" to 2-3/4") in 5 mm increments
- Routing Width: 16-1/2 mm + Diameter of Cutter
- Maximum Mortise Thickness: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximum Mortise Length: 5-5/6" (140 mm)
- Domino Slot Cutter Diameter(s): 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm (12 mm included)
- Weight: 11.6 lb.
- Domino XL DF 700
- Domino XL Cutter D12 (12 mm)
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Support Bracket
- Systainer³ storage container
- Festool Products can only be sold in the 50 states.