2-3/4" Ski & Snowboard Mini Diamond Whetstone - Fine
Remove work-hardened burrs created by man-made snow, rocks and ice. Maintain your edge on the slopes with just a few strokes with the DMT® Ski & Snowboard Mini Diamond Whetstone. Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. No messy oils needed—use dry or with water....
Remove work-hardened burrs created by man-made snow, rocks and ice. Maintain your edge on the slopes with just a few strokes with the DMT® Ski & Snowboard Mini Diamond Whetstone. Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. No messy oils needed—use dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products.
- Variety of sharpening, honing and filing uses
- Quick edge repair anywhere
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- FAST: Most efficient sharpening abrasive
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc.
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT WS7F
- Length: 2-3/4"
- Width: 7/8"
- Depth/Thickness: 3/16"
- Grit/Type: 25 micron / 600 mesh
- Color: Red
- Grade: Fine
- (1) 2-3/4" Ski & Snowboard Mini Diamond Whetstone - Fine
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.