DiaFold - Serrated Knife Sharpener - Coarse
One tool for many tasks - an excellent value for home, shop and recreational use. The DMT® Diafold Serrated Knife Sharpener not only maintains serrated edges, but also serves as a mini-steel and conical file. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge....
One tool for many tasks - an excellent value for home, shop and recreational use. The DMT® Diafold Serrated Knife Sharpener not only maintains serrated edges, but also serves as a mini-steel and conical file. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use.
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT FSKC
- Open Length: 9-1/2"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Diameter: 1/4" to 1/16" taper
- Grit/Type: 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) DMT - DiaFold - Serrated Knife Sharpener - Coarse
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- Available in Coarse, Fine, and Extra-Fine. C-Coarse (Blue 45 micron/ 325 mesh); F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh); E-Extra-Fine (Green 9 micron / 1200 mesh).
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 174108