Burr Stone - Replacement Stone for Burr Doctor - Coarse
Perfect for on the slope "touch-ups," it offers 0° to 5.5° adjustability with the DMT® Diamond Burr Stone™. Use this coarse (45 micron / 325 mesh) replacement stone with your Burr Doctor Snow Sport Edger to quickly restore a neglected edge. No messy oils needed – use dry or with water....
Perfect for on the slope "touch-ups," it offers 0° to 5.5° adjustability with the DMT® Diamond Burr Stone™. Use this coarse (45 micron / 325 mesh) replacement stone with your Burr Doctor Snow Sport Edger to quickly restore a neglected edge. No messy oils needed – use dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. Replacement Stone available.
- Diamond burr stone replacement for the Burr Doctor Snow Sport Edger
- Quick edge repair anywhere with angle adjustability
- Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT WSBS
- Grit/Type: 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) DMT - Burr Stone - Replacement Stone for Burr Doctor - Coarse
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.