DMT - 14 " Diamond Steel Fine Sharpening Stone
Get fast sharpening and realigning of your knife with both DMT® Diamond Steel™ and Ceramic Sharpeners. (Traditional butcher steels do not sharpen, only realign.) The Diamond and Ceramic steels...
You May Also Like
Item 411973Model DS2E
Item 411937Model W7E
Item 411905Model W8E
Rod: 14" x .375" (356 mm x 10 mm)
Rod: 12" x .375" (304 mm x 10 mm)
Rod: 10" x .375" (254 mm x 10 mm)
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Excellent diamond steel sharpener
Sharpening kitchen knives, draw knives and carving knives.